Kiddie Kicks Soccer Sunshine Coast – Assistant Coaches Vacancies
Are you motivated, fun-loving and enjoy working with children? Then Kiddie Kicks Soccer has the position for you!
Kiddie Kicks Soccer is currently recruiting coaches for their program in the Gympie area, QLD. We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable coaches with a passion for sport and children to fill our vacant position. The success of a Kiddie Kicks session depends on the delivery and flexibility of the people running the classes, so we place a huge emphasis on finding the perfect fit with our coaches.
As we are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome applications from all people with sporting backgrounds and/or experience working with children. However, as the success of our business depends 100% on our coaches we do have a long list of essential requirements for potential applicants.
– The ability to motivate, entertain and encourage young children
– To establish oneself as a sporting role model for our Kiddie Kickers
– Possess the experience and knowledge necessary to successfully deliver fun coaching sessions
– Be confident in “performing” in front of children and parents alike
– Be reliable, punctual and honest
– Maintain a good level of physical fitness
– Have a passion for young children and enjoy interacting and having fun with them
– Be able to think on your feet – flexibility and creative flair during sessions are a must
– Possess good verbal communication and organisational skills
– Must be available to work Saturday mornings
– Have access to own vehicle or transport
– Be able to work flexible hours as required
– Hold a current Australian Working With Children Check (Blue Card)
– Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be prepared to obtain one
– Kiddie Kicks Coach’s Uniform
– All equipment required for Kiddie Kicks sessions
– $20 – $30 per hour depending on experience
Hours of work
– 3 – 4 hours per week potentially increasing to more if desired
– Email your cover letter telling us about yourself along with your resume to email@example.com.
– If successful, be available to attend voluntarily two Kiddie Kicks sessions to assist coaches and gain a more thorough understanding of how our sessions are run and what our expectations will be.